Network of Independent Attorneys
At TTC Business Solutions, we’re passionate about our products and services because we know they help customers achieve their dreams.
Our network of independent attorneys provide an integral component to our provision of complete legal services for our customers, namely, the ability to have access to specialized counsel and legal representation to compliment the form services that we provide.
Our ideal network attorneys specialize or practice in connection with one or more of the following: the prosecution of federal trademarks; Trademark Trial and Appeal Board proceedings; trademark and copyright infringement; and/or domain name disputes. If you are looking to build your practice and would like to consider being a member of our ARN we want to talk to you.
Specific Flat-Fee Services:
- Prepare Responses to Office Actions issued by the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
- Represent Clients in Appeals, Opposition, and Cancellation Proceedings before the Trademark Trial and Appeal Board
- Represent Clients in the Enforcement and Defense of their Intellectual Property by and through Sending and Responding to Cease and Desist Letters
- Represent Clients in Domain Name Disputes
- Provide Consultation and Advice to Clients Concerning Intellectual Property Rights
- 1 – 2 years relevant experience
- Graduate of an Accredited U.S. Law School
- Admitted and in Good Standing to Practice Law in at Least One U.S. State
- Malpractice Insurance Covering the Relevant Practice Areas
To Learn More:
Contact us by sending us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the Subject Line “Attn: Network Attorney Inquiry”